We couldn't wait!!! Here I am!! This is only one of the cutie patuti pictures Misty took of me!!
I'm not really sleeping - it was one of those shots they had to take quick because I was being a bit of a DIVA during the photo shoot session. You know, not wanting to smile for the camera...haha!
Wait till you see the others - I'm soooooo cute!
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Oh Little Miss Sophia Rae,
I can't wait to see the rest of your pictures!! How did you handle the little earthquake last night? I hope you and mommy and daddy are okay. We hope to see you soon.
Hello Family & Friends - I'm finally here!! My mommy & daddy are so happy and can't wait to help me put up pictures and stories of how I'm doing. Please come back and check the blog because I'll be updating it often, of course with the help of my parents. ENJOY! Can't wait to get hugs and kisses from all of you.
2 comments:
Oh Little Miss Sophia Rae,
I can't wait to see the rest of your pictures!! How did you handle the little earthquake last night? I hope you and mommy and daddy are okay. We hope to see you soon.
All my love,
Manda
Oh! I forgot to wish you a happy halloween!!!
Post a Comment