On Thursday August 30, 2007 I arrived! To my mommy & daddy's surprize I had to come early because my mommy's appendix ruptured (that was a scary thing). Mommy is doing just fine now that she doesn't have that nasty appendix and I'm doing great too.I had to spend a couple of weeks in the NICU at El Camino Hospital in Mountain View where they took awesome care of me, I also made a lot of friends. The nurses were amazing, there was one that was really neat, she was there when I was born and she took a real liking to me (who wouldn't?) and took special care of me, guess what her name was?? Go ahead take a guess? Her name was Jacqui, just like my mommy.
Mommy and I are both home now and enjoying it! Mommy doesn't have to go back to work until I think January - so she's just hanging out with me. Isin't that cool?
So come back to check my blog often. I'll be updating it with new photos and stories of what's going on - I'll make sure to let you know about all the new experiences and adventures I'm having.
Sending you kisses & hugs...Sophia
7 comments:
we're so thrilled that you and your mommy are doing so well. make your mommy come by to visit us at work! promise??
Oh! Miss Sophie,
You are so beautiful, I can't wait to see you again. I love you so much!!
All my love,
Tia Manda
Sweetpea Sofia,
You slept through the entire ceramics party....me and you still have to paint ours!
Keep your mommy busy....
Aloha lil Miss Sophia,
Aunty loves your new BLOG....why doesn't it suprise me that you have your very own BLOG and age 5 weeks old....I know..."you got it from your mama". hehehe. We are so very proud of you taking care of your mommy and daddy. I'm sure they are spoiling you "sweet".Keep up the pictures....Aunty loves and misses you mucho, mucho!
Nana said, Hi Sophia, I am so tickled to meet you. I love you so much and looking forward to have you in my arms to give you lots of HUGS&KISSES. I hope you don't mind but, I want to call you by your nickname, I want to call you "Pebbles". Honey, your strong as a rock. Your going to have lots of lovin from your Mom & Pop.. Hope to see you soon. Love, Nana from Arizona
Little Ms. Sophia Rae
Only 5 weeks old & your own blog!
You go girl!
You are soooooooooooooooo beautiful and we can't wait to squeezeeeeeeeeeee those cheeks!
Love you lots little blessing, can't wait to see you in December!
Tia Sonia & Cuz Emily
Hello Sophia, you're such a beautiful little girl, but I'm sure you hear that all the time now! We can't wait to meet you in person so we can give you lots of kisses and good lovin'.
Say hello to Mommy and Daddy for us.
Hugs and Kisses,
Uncle George & Aunt Dawn
Post a Comment