
Hi everyone! I had a great time this past weekend and wanted to share it with you. I spent Saturday afternoon with my great granny and great gramps - they came to visit me from Placerville. They gave lots of hugs and kisses and even had lunch with me.
They don't visit to often but I think they will now that I'm here.
I also spent time with my great uncle Chris and great auntie Dee Dee. We had dinner over their house Saturday night, mommy and daddy had spagetti and I had some yummy stuff they call "milk".
They have 2 kitties that hide when people come over. They are really furry and cute - I want a kitten when I am old enough to take care of it.
On Sunday, me and daddy got to spend the entire afternoon together, alone! We call that Dada & Sophie time. Mommy went to spend the day with her friend Irene so me and daddy watched a bunch of television - we watched some big guys toss a thing called a football around. I think I might want to become a cheerleader when I grow up.
GO RAIDERS!!!!


1 comment:
Hey Little Miss Sophia,
Your pictures are so cute. It is nice to see that you can spend some one on one time with daddy. I have to log on to your blog everyday just to look at the beautiful little face. I hope Mommy and Daddy bring you to the Raider Game on Sunday....I will help take care of you!!! :)
Sending you lots of hugs and kisses,
Tia Manda
Post a Comment