Thursday, November 1, 2007

Mommy & Daddy's Little Pumpkin


Webfetti.com

Happy Halloween Everybody!!!

This was my very first halloween and I had so much fun!

I was a Mommy & Daddy Little Pumpkin!

We went to the pumpkin patch and I got to see all the sizes pumpkins come in. I also saw corn and gourds and hay - it was cool. I'm excited for next year when I'll be able to go trick or treating with my friends and bring back lots of goodies. We're already thinking of what my costume should be for next year...any suggestions?

Me and Mommy at the Pumpkin Patch

That's my Daddy - he dressed up as a Rasta Man - you can't see his dreads but he has them. They came with the hat. Haha! My daddy is so funny sometimes. He wore that hat to school and all his students thought he was so crazy.

Next year I'll be something so awesome - not sure what but I'm working on it.

Love and Kisses

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well, I think you are the best pumpkin ever! I think you should be a fairy princess next year....maybe I could help mommy make it! Love you lots

Anonymous said...

SO CUTE! Oh Miss Sophia..........your just so darn adorable!

Anonymous said...

Hello Miss Saphira,

I really loved having you come and stay this past weekend. It was so nice to have a baby in the house again. Kobe and Max keep asking about you. Kobe tells me that you are so cute...I think they love you. We miss you! See you soon.