On October 11th, I had my very first professional photo shoot with mommy's friend Misty Bell. She takes great pictures of babies, weddings and families. You can visit her website at http://www.mistybellstudios.com If you want some great family photographs you should go see her!! Mommy said I can't post any of the pictures on the blog yet because my baby announcement is going to go out in the mail with the first photo for all of you to see...you'll all just have to wait a week or so.
That day I also visited Yoli and Sarah. Tio Ruben was suppose to be there too but he was running late with work so he didn't get to see me and give me kisses.
This past weekend, Mommy and Daddy went to the Raider game and I got my first babysitter. Tia Linda - she did a really good job and let me sleep the entire time. Tia Linda let Lauryn hold me - I'll post that picture when she sends it to mommy.
Okay, ladies & gents...till next time...Super big kisses to you!
Sophie
No comments:
Post a Comment