Happy Thanksgiving! My first Thanksgiving has come and gone and let me tell you that I can't wait until I'm old enough to eat all that food. Turkey, ham, mashed potatoes & gravy, yummy yummy for my tummy.We spent Thanksgiving at Uncle Chris & Auntie Dee Dee's. Granny & Gramps came down with Uncle Steve and Cousin Amanda came over to eat and play games with us. It was an enjoyable time for all of us.
Well, I know this picture does not do me any justice but I thought I'd include it because it's a funny one. Do you like my little pink & grey dress. It's cute, my cousin Amanda bought it for me so mommy had me wear it on Thanksgiving day. That's me and mommy in the fall leaves. We're posing for daddy.

2 comments:
that's a great photo of you two & i love her dress!! -jlow
Mommy didn't give you a little taste of mash potoatoes??!! Love your outfit you look really good in pink and grey. Love ya lots!
Post a Comment