Sunday, February 15, 2009

My Valentine

Hope everyone had a Happy Valentine's Day. My daddy made me cupcakes, he wrote my name is red frosting on one of them. Don't tell him I told you but he's a great baker, he might get embarassed if you knew.



My mommy picked out a cute red shirt that has LOVE written all over it. I wore it all day. I also got a Minnie Mouse nightgown with matching slippers, its so cute! I love it. My mommy always picks out cute clothes for me.




My Grandma Leslie in Arizona sent me a Cat in The Hat book with a Cat in The Hat doll. She also sent me the cute red & pink bow I have in my hair.


Today I'm sick. I have a cough and a running nose but I don't want to act like I'm sick or then I would have to take it easy and I don't want to do that.


A few weeks ago the weather was so great, we got to go to the beach, in January...can you believe that? We love the beach.



Smooches!

No comments: