Here's a really quick update...
This is me in my Ladybug costume on Halloween...I didn't really like wearing my ladybug wings so I ditched them early in the day. I didn't go out trick or treating, I'm still too little. Besides all that candy really isn't good for babies like me, we stayed home and gave out a looot of candy. I did go to visit my daddy at work, he wanted to show me off to all his kids at school. That was fun!
This is my most awesome pumpkin! My daddy carved it all by himself. He says one day I can carve my own...O I will for sure. Isn't my daddy the best pumpkin carver, EVER!??
Here's a photo of me the day I helped put up Christmas Lights...My jacket is sooo warm & cozy.
Here's me, daddy & Tio Jeremy putting up the lights outside of my house.
Well, that's all for now. I'll post lots more after Santa comes to visit me in 6 sleeps, 12 hours, 26 minutes & 9 seconds!!!! Whoohooo!
No comments:
Post a Comment