Lot of fun things have been happening around our house. Mommy is now working from home full-time. We're spending lots of fun time togather and planning lots of play dates with my friends. We are even going to sign up for "water babies" so I can learn how to swim like a little fish. I'm so excited about that!
Daddy is back at school with the kids and coaching his high school football team. We like to watch daddy coach football. I really like to clap and yell for them. I can't wait till I can have a set of my own pom poms to cheer with. Maybe I can help them win.
I went to the Raiders Monday night football game two weeks ago with mama & dada. We had a good time, I wore my raiders cheerleading outfit that my grandma sent me. I was cheering and yelling right along with my dada. Go Raiders!!!
Hugs & Kisses - Sophia
No comments:
Post a Comment