Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Sophia - The Artist

Hey gang! How goes it? It's been a while hasn't it - well, I've been so busy with growing and finding my way around this big ole world. I've found my toes finally and I LOVE THEM! I also am learning to sit up all by myself, I am getting a little help from my Bumbo chair. My excersaucer is a lot of fun too!


I've also created my first ceramic piece. Me and mommy went to her friend Lisa's ceramic studio, http://www.fireworksceramics.com/ and I created clay handprints and footprints too. Mommy and I will get to paint and decorate it to match my room. I can't wait.




I'm planning on giving up my binky soon!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh no not the binky!!! You are getting to be such a big girl. Kobe misses you and talks about you all the time.